Search This Blog

Quote of the Day..

-____-'

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Write What I Like :D

hye,its been a while..i dont blame myself for not writing cz im not a writer myself..
and im too fricking lazy to write even in blog..haha..bt i do write sometimes when i feel i need to..
well, im not into reading blogs and i obviously i think it is more knowledgeable reading newspapers than reading blogs cz some blogs were full of craps..
anyway, the reason i write is not to express my emotions bt to have fun writing..
i always write what is fun to me..and i hope it can be fun to everyone who read my blog..
since im on 4 months lay off, i probably will be posting something..hehe..but currently im hunting for a job..and hope i could get one soon..(dying here doing nothing..plus im broke...haha)
this is my first intro of this month..hopefully, cross fingers, i will write again soon..:D




btw,i love green ranger..haha :p

No comments: