Search This Blog

Quote of the Day..

-____-'

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

-I-Love-Futsal-


I cannot deny that futsal is an interesting game to play..that is why i played almost 3 times a week with my friends. I would play anywhere, far or near, you named it, i'll be there on time..but the best time i had was when i played with my ex school mates..i dont know somehow i felt really happy playing with them..maybe because it brings back the good memories i had during my school days, which for your information, i only had a few..to me, the good thing about playing futsal or any other sports is the feeling when you play with smile..somehow it makes the game much more fun to play..i had so much fun and laugh like i never laugh before with them..and it actually improve my game..

i cannot wait to play futsal with them again..maybe it can bring back something good in the past which i really miss so much..:)

No comments: