Search This Blog

Quote of the Day..

-____-'

Saturday, May 8, 2010

past that i missed so much..

- tentang kita -

this song really reminds me of my past that i miss so much..when it was so simple..when you still had what you wanted in your hands..when you are too young to worried about marriage, work, politics..when it was still ok to do mistakes..when what u had then were only your friends and love..when you were searching and learning about life..when money was not an issue..when responsibility was just a word..when love was easy to let go..

sometimes, i just wish i could turn back time and do it all over again..

i look outside my window, the clouds are not the same..it was so much beautiful THERE..
i look outside my window, the sky is not the same..it was so clearer THERE..blue n clear..
i look outside my window, the smell of the air is not the same..somehow the air felt so fresh THERE..
i look outside my window and then i look at my room, somehow i miss my room when i was still THERE..
the rain here is different too..

i wish i could be back THERE..
i would like to go THERE before im finished with my life..

No comments: