Search This Blog

Quote of the Day..

-____-'

Friday, January 22, 2010

..IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE..

I got to say that the world that we lived in is full of irresponsible people..sometimes i just cant tolerant with these people..for instance, today, as usual i parked my car at the usual parking lot (which always full) and, as usual, we had to double parked..so i did..i put my car on to neutral and i did not put the hand brake so the owner of the car i blocked can easily push my car away to let his/her car drive out..that is the common thing to do..

not my current car..this is my 'dream' car..- yea,keep dreaming-


but tonight, a STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE IDIOT pushed my car right into another car..and left it like that as if there is nothing wrong bout it! the result, my car hod was severely damage and the car that been hit had scratches and damaged back light..hmm..the irresponsible people didnt even have the effort to show his/her sorriness..at least, write a note to say sorry or contact number so that we can contact you, you fools!




the irony was, this happened in campus..where people study to get smart..i wonder how these stupid people can be accepted into such university..guest after hard day of finding knowledge, they still didn't change..still STUPID and becoming IRRESPONSIBLE every single day..WHERE ARE YOUR MORALE VALUES,YOU FOOLS?! 




No comments: