Search This Blog

Quote of the Day..

-____-'

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

- TO MANY STUFF TO DO & GET -

Things i need to get and need to do..

1- playstation 3
2-modern warfare 3 (obviously)
3-new desktop pc (complete set for gaming)
4-streamyx broadband wifi
5-neyo concert ticket (accomplished)
6-new shirts and pants
7-get the couch out of my room
8-get my room painted
9-impress her..hehe..
10-uitm registration (Jan 2th)
11-get my sspn card
12-renew my license (expired on Jan 4th)
13-pump my futsal ball (pancit dah)
14-get a new football boots (altho i dont know when i will i use it..hee)
15-pick her up at the airport diz friday@ LCCT
16-send my bro to Penang
17-.......

and the list keeps going on and on..


im craving 4 diz thing..mengidam plak..hee :)

1 comment:

nadia alias said...

wo wo wo.. send my bro to penang tu..kena pk 2x ek..

yg no 14 tu, nafsu membeli ek.. lupakan. hahahahaa..


love,
ur fav.stalker