Search This Blog

Quote of the Day..

-____-'

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lost..

y cant for once, you just listen to what i have to say?
read my text carefully and think of what im trying to say to you?
dont just twist my points and indirectly blame it on me..
i hate when you did that..
its like im wasting my crdt on you..

i dont get you anymore..
what do you want in your life?
you are sick but u still go out?
wth a gurl who had touch u and smack you?
and u still consider her to be ur fren?
n you said she's the only one who can help u?
bullshit?where is ur fam?where's ur kazens?where is everybody?
u confine urself and distance urself from them..
n when i, who love u n care u most, give u some advice..did u listened to me?
nooo...n then when u are in trouble bcz of her, u look for me for comfort and protection!
why?what's wrong with u?
n yet u still blame me for the wrong doings i did in the past which i have seek ur forgiveness for millions of time n u said u forgive me bt deep in ur heart, i know u nvr do n did...


im letting go..u were rite,u dont need me..y should i come 2 u then?hmmm..
u have evrything u wanted there..eventho you been smack n hit, u will always stick with her..
i lost hope n faith in u,in ur freaking life,n in our relationship..

No comments: